Simplify your search for senior living community options in O'Fallon, MO.
What is Park Place?
Park Place at Winghaven is a senior living community with independent living, assisted living and memory care neighborhoods located at 2002 Boardwalk Place Drive in O’Fallon, Missouri. The community is located in the St. Louis area giving residents easy access to the theater, shopping, restaurants and more.
What is the vision behind Park Place at Winghaven?
Park Place is independent living, assisted living and memory care where you’ll find new ways to make every day a new experience. The reason is simple. Our goal is to make assisted living and memory care feel as close to independent living as possible, but with the added luxury of compassionate and respectful support. We know that even if you need a little assistance, you don’t need help being yourself. You have the same tastes, desires and needs you’ve always had — and our goal is to help you experience those things as you always have.
What type of amenities are available?
- Anytime restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared seasonal menus in multiple dining venues
- Soda Shoppe and ice cream parlor
- 14 luxurious acres of gardens and walking paths with a koi pond and a putting green
- Art center
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Fitness center
- Billiards and shuffleboard
- On-site business center
- Salon and spa
- Pet-friendly environment
Do you offer wellness programs?
Park Place embraces a whole-person wellness philosophy through Salus™ by Solvere. It’s a multi-faceted approach to wellness that focuses on every resident's potential to achieve his or her personal wellness goals regardless of physical or emotional challenges.
Who manages the community?
The community is managed by Solvere Living, LLC. Solvere Living is providing the vision to bring a standard of excellence to Park Place and to meet and exceed your and your family’s expectations. Integrity, transparency and loyalty are the values that form the basis of the management philosophy.
The Solvere team includes highly credentialed executives with proven expertise in the areas of Operations Management, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Wellness and Development Services.
Are there a variety of floor plans to choose from?
Yes. We recently renovated the studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments where you’ll enjoy your apartment filled with sunlight through large windows, enjoy coffee on your balcony and all the design touches making your apartment home.
What's included in the monthly rental fee?
- Anytime dining featuring a variety of seasonal chef-prepared entrées in multiple dining venues
- Soda Shoppe and ice cream parlor
- Salus holistic wellness philosophy and Valeo™ memory care neighborhood
- Daily wellness checks
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by a Wellness Director
- Accushield visitor and vendor management system for added security and peace of mind
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction feedback and programming
- Emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation
- Entertainment, social events and educational and spiritual programs
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Utilities included, except phone
What's included in my wellness package fees?*
- Medical management
- Assistance with actions of daily living
- Rehabilitations services provided on-site by trusted agency partners
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site
- State-of-the-art ALIS electronic health system (EHR)
*Packages are determined based on your needs identified in your wellness review. Additional fees may apply for services provided by agency partners. Please call for more detail.
I’d like to learn more about becoming a resident. What is the process?
A fully refundable, non-interest bearing $1,000 deposit will reserve an apartment while you complete the application process. Once you have completed the application process, you will convert your deposit into an apartment reservation for a specific apartment and begin the move-in process.