Your place to savor life.
Other communities may have some of the amenities you’ll find at Park Place. But we kindly challenge you to find a retirement community that has everything you can enjoy here. From the courtyard with a koi pond and putting green to multiple restaurants (and apartments filled with amazing design touches), you’ll always be comfortable, entertained and surprised by your life at Park Place. And being part of Saint Charles County, you always have lovely dining and shopping options right around the corner. This list should give you some idea of how rich life will be here:
Dining on your time … anytime
At Park Place every day is unique, that should include your daily dining too. That’s why you’ll enjoy anytime dining at Park Place plus a menu with so much variety that every day is filled with new things to experience from the chef’s daily specials to your favorite staple items. We sit down with you and your family even before you move in to get a full understanding of your favorite flavors and dietary needs, and we use that valuable information to make sure every experience suit you in every way.
Beautifully landscaped courtyard
The gazebo, putting green and outside seating in our courtyard, you’ll enjoy spending time with your neighbors, family and friends. The waterfall and koi pond is a resident favorite creating your perfect oasis in your backyard. Park Place is right next door to a wonderful nature and bird preserve.
Fitness that fits you
Fitness levels are not the same for each person. That’s why at Park Place our fitness center and customized wellness programs are perfectly crafted to help you stay fit. From fitness classes to private sessions with our certified Salus™ Coach, you’ll never get bored. But don’t stop there. Take a stroll through the walking path in the courtyard or take a casual swim or a water aerobics class in the indoor pool.
Salon and spa
Part of feeling good is knowing you look good too. The salon at Park Place is the perfect place to achieve your ideal look – and get pampered in the process.
Your favorite classic or current movie, performances and presentations in the theater is the ideal location to get some popcorn and enjoy the show with friends.
Indoors or out, there are plenty of opportunities for those who love to play games. The shuffleboard court is always a hit and our pool table is always a good place to freshen up your skills or show some friendly competition. Plus, you’ll find a variety of card and board games available.
Every great community needs a well-stocked library for those who like to get lost in a good book.
Services & Amenities
- Anytime restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared seasonal menus in multiple dining venues
- Independent living, assisted living and memory care neighborhoods
- Salus™ holistic wellness philosophy and Valeo™ memory care neighborhood
- Robust calendar of entertainment, social events and education programs
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by a Wellness Director
- Daily wellness checks
- Emergency response system
- Interior courtyard with koi pond and putting green
- Outdoor pond and gazebo
- Art center
- On-site business center
- Indoor Pool and hot tub
- Salon and spa
- Movie theater
- Fitness center
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Game room with billiard and shuffleboard
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Pet-friendly environment
- Transportation services
- Accushield visitor and vendor management system for added security
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction feedback and programming
- State-of-the-art ALIS electronic health system (EHR)
Wellness Package Services*
- Medical management
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on site
- Assistance with actions of daily living
- On-site home health and rehabilitation services
*Additional costs may apply based on wellness review or external services provided.
Contact us to learn how you can call Park Place your home.