Fitness with the luxury of choice.
Because there’s more than one way to stay fit, Park Place offers a range of fitness choices and amenities. Our fitness center has both strength and aerobic equipment. You can enjoy water aerobics in the pool. And the wellness programs run the gamut from morning exercise classes and chair yoga to ballet classes and fun (or rigorous, if you prefer) walks around the community. Finally, our group training sessions, under the guidance of your highly trained Salus™ Coach, are a great way to stay healthy while you stay in touch with your neighbors.
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Private or group fitness classes led by a certified instructor (Yoga, Tai Chi, chair, dance, water aerobics and more)
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment designed to increase range of motion and increase strength
- Indoor pool for leisure swimming or water aerobics classes
- Walking paths to get some fresh air in a beautiful courtyard with koi pond and putting green
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners.
Park Place has partnered with Caremerge to encourage family and community engagement, interaction, feedback and programming for residents. View our sample engagement calendars to see how you can make every day new at Park Place.